Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Camera Toss in Mission Volunteering

Camera tossing has gotten a little blurb in the local newsletter for the Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital in Houston, Texas. As some of you may know, I volunteer at the hospital on a weekly basis in the Neuroscience Unit. However, after a year's worth of helping out the coolest yet odd nursing staff, I thought it'd be a good idea to move up higher and help out the Junior Volunteer Board. With a few positions open, I grabbed two of them and am now their new Co-Social Director and Webmaster.

Every two to three months, the Junior Volunteer Board pushes out an awesome newsletter for the volunteers and staff. Lucky me, I got my own featured article, and camera tossing was clearly prominent in the discourse of the content. Take a look:

Mission: Volunteering Meet the Board: Me! Camera Toss in Mission: Volunteering

No comments:

Post a Comment